Cost-Effective Ways That Stickers Can Help your Business
Whatever your line of business, stickers can play an effective way of getting your message across, whether it be for special promotions in your retail outlet, or handing out at exhibitions and trade shows, and with laser printing technology, there are almost unlimited design and colour options. In this article, we will be examining some of the ways that you can effectively promote your business with stickers.
- Handouts – This might be a couple of your employees handing out promotional stickers in the vicinity of your retail outlet, which is a great wat to let people know where you are and, more importantly, what you are about. Any sign shop (known as ร้านทำป้ายสินค้า in Thai) would be able to design and print stickers on a wide range of mediums, and the benefits can be far reaching, as people can see them in many places.
- Calls to Action – Stickers make for great calls to action, and by applying them close to the product in question, this can tip the scales and the customer will make a purchase. Some examples of calls to action are; ‘Buy Now While Stocks Last’, ‘Offer Ends This Week’ or ‘Special Promotion Price While Stocks Last’. Call to action stickers can also be placed in your shop window and with some creative designing, they can be very prominent and will catch the eye of the shopper.
- Presentation Packs – If your company often has space at trade exhibitions or seminars, you can include a few stickers in customer information packs and sales presentation folders. The potential customer might put them on their vehicle or somewhere at their place of business and they will always be a reminder of your company and the services you offer. You could hand them out to all your sales staff and they can distribute as they see fit and this could bring in new customers long into the future.
- Decoration Stickers – These can be as large as you want and could cover an entire wall. Laser printing assures top quality, plus the adhesive would be one that is easily removable and does not cause damage to the substrate. They make the ideal covering for exhibition booth walls and partitions and can really make a difference to your space, with any design that you want, and the supplier can expertly adhere the stickers to endure there are no wrinkles and bubbles. If you the stickers fitted to your reusable partitions, they can become an integral part of your booth or stand design.
- Company Vehicles – This is a very cost-effective way to create something special for your commercial vehicles, plus the high-quality stickers would remain in place for as long as you wish to keep them. You should make your vehicle space work for you and by designing some eye-catching stickers, your vans and trucks will get noticed.
The above are just a few ways that you can use stickers to promote your business, and with an online search, you can find a local company that specialises in signage.